Hey , Mom ! Look at me . Think back and talk to me . Did I grow up according to plan ? Do you think I'm wasting my times ? Doing things I wanna do . But it hurts when you disapprove all along . And now I try hard to make it . I just wanna make you PROUD . I'm never gonna be good enough for you . I can't pretend that I'm alright . And you can't change me . Cuz we lost it all . Nothing last forever . I'm sorry , I can't be PERFECT . Now it just too late . And we can't go back . I'm sorry , I can't be PERFECT .
I tried not to think about the pain I feel inside . Do you know you used to be MY SUPER . All the days you spent with me , now seem so far away . And it feels like YOU DON'T CARE ANYMORE .
Nothings gonna chang the things that you said . Nothings gonna make this right again . Please don't turn your back I can believe it's hard just to talk to you . But YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND !!
No comments:
Post a Comment